Thursday

Hell Hole.






Today was probably the worst day of my interning career! From 9:30am-6:30pm I literally did nothing except build, sellotape, and label 45+ cardboard boxes, and bubble wrap 20+ mannequin's all in preparation of Paris press day (which no, I won't be attending...) So naturally we're just asked to do the dirty work. Grr. On a positive note however, the 2nd picture of the mannequins bare ass really makes me die laughing. We genuinely forgot to wrap it up and then he just looked like a bandaged manneqiun about to be raped! Crazy, it was like a horror film - 'mannequin massacre.' The last picture is of my new Alexander Wang style duffle coco bag, woo. Too bad it's not the real thing but give it a few more years! In the mean time, I'm going to go sleep away the rest of my sorrows from the day and await the beautiful things that tomorrow might bring. Here's to wishful thinking!

1 comment:

  1. I Love the picture with you behind the coke!

    ReplyDelete