Wednesday

Nicole And Joel

I love when you can tell how in-love people are just by looking at their pictures together (yes, I am pretty superficial). Thus, I love Nicole Richie and Joel Madden's relationship.. They have such a beautiful family together, and they look like they could never live without each other (I observed this through their body language in pictures - I'm a pro at that!) I also love that they've been together since 2006, have two (gorgeous) kids together, (Harlow and Sparrow), and now they're FINALLY engaged.. I'm so excited for them! I know celeb couples don't generally work but I feel like they set the standard for others and really will have a happily ever after together. Clearly noticeable that they bring out the big-fat-cheesetastic-love-a-holic in me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment