Monday

Re-Vamp

I am definitely not a morning person. I am especially not a morning person on a monday when it is rainy and depressing outside and I am comfy and warm under my duvet (which is way too big for my bed). All this interning is really taking a lot of energy out of me but the pro is that being in the fashion department everyday has really made me want to update my image.

I see a lot of models everyday who come in for fittings and they're always sporting this effortlessly chic look. On top of that, all the stylists in our department are always dressed so fashionably and on-trend. These new people in my life are acting like such a big influence on me and what I choose to wear every day!

I'm used to pairing my short shorts with a cute top, leggings with a long vest or simply turning up in a dress from my very large collections of dresses.. But now I feel it's time to dive into the deep end and start aiming for pieces I wouldn't normally wear.. So this monday morning, I woke up with the urge to try re-vamping my wardrobe for the week. Here's what I'm using as inspiration. Remember, it's always easier to start with littie changes first!



1 comment:

  1. I love the ruffles in the first picture! Chanel Iman's eye shadow is FAB!
    -Alexandria

    www.eyeswdeopen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete