Saturday

Transitional Treats

Top - Zara, Blazer - River Island, Jeans - Topshop, Belt - Warehouse, Heels - River Island, Necklace - Sublime, Bag - Louis V, Nails - Essie - 'Damsel in a Dress'

Thursday was officially the last day of our summer heatwave here in London, which inevitably means that this weekend will be spent mourning the loss of our beloved sun.

I always love the transition period from Summer to Autumn because it means I can start wearing fedora hats, silk scarves and blazers again which is hands down my favourite way to dress. I also love Autumn because it's the period where it's still warm enough to bare your legs with a pair of tough ankle boots and not die of hypothermia!

Another thing I love doing is glamming up a casual outfit with some pretty details and statement jewels like my leopard print blazer and the necklace I'm sporting below - a treasure I found in the cutest store, Sublime, on St John's Street (Farringdon), for only £18!

My heels are from River Island and I won't lie to you.. They are the most comfortable pair I have ever worn in my life! I bought them to wear to work and they definitely do their job well - I wore them for over 10 hours and did not feel a thing. Plus they're on sale! That really is sublime!


No comments:

Post a Comment